Sunday, January 14, 2007

Another shoal


Another picture of the shoal of Trevally just off the harbour in Bandos. As taken it was flat of contrast and washed out. Five minutes of Photoshop working some magic with filters and artistic enhancements and this turns out.
Having been around (and old) before computers were ever considered work tools let alone domestic necessities I'm still dazzled by the magic they can perform. I am also mystified by how they do it and regularly infuriated by their impressive ability to fail on you just when you have completed but just before you save an hour's critical work.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting photos with a strong message. If you want more feedback and would like to inspire others check out http://www.onexposure.net/ We are a couple of happy amateurs trying to gather pictures from talented photographers in one place.

 
At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by
error, while I was searching on Google for something
else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment
but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.
My website > free dog health advice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home